Join Our Team
We are seeking a BC Certified Early Childhood Educator, ECE Assistant, or Responsible Adult to work at our thriving licensed Children’s Centre in Sparwood, BC.
We run two specific programs: full day 3-5 Year Group Care, a school Aged before, afterschool, no-school Fridays program for children aged Kindergarten-11 years old.
About the Position:
The position would require someone who is friendly, honest, and eager to work in a busy and dynamic environment. A creative team player, whose responsibility and conscientiousness would contribute to our caring environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of childcare programs that address all domains of learning, inclusive of physical, cognitive, creative, emotional, and social development.
- Ensure programming contributes to emerging multi-media curriculum based on children’s needs and interests and relevant topics that address respect for self, each other, and the environment.
- Lead interactive and dynamic activities with a children
- Follow Laugh & Learn Policies and Procedures along with BC Licensing requirements.
- Deliver all early childhood education activities, including health, safety & nutrition practices, fine & gross motor activities, storytelling, literacy & numeracy work, songs, mechanisms of creative expression through various mediums & forms of expression, and self-care skills that promote independence.
- Contribute to care of the facility and its equipment.
- Prioritize positive, open, and healthy relationships with parents, co-workers, and outlying community.
We offer excellent wages, and a great work environment. We can help transfer a license from another Canadian Province.
Position Requirements/Must be at least one:
- Responsible Adult (BC)
- Early Childhood Educator Assistant (BC)
- Early Childhood Educator – 5 Year (BC)
- Special Needs Educator (BC)
- And have:
Valid First Aid Certificate BC
Clear Criminal Record Check
Tb Skin Test Completion